Let me take a second to share with you, my reader, about a couple of different ways we can work together. I want this blog to be interactive and useful for you, and I encourage you to email me with ideas and input on new posts or other content at any time.
- Free Advertising for my Nonprofit Readers: If you check out the bottom of my left-hand sidebar you’ll see a link to a number of my readers’ websites. If you want to participate send me a 200 by 100 pixel jpeg and a url.
- Link Exchange: If you have a nonprofit or philanthropy blog I’d love to talk about including you in my blogroll. Link exchanges are a great way to increase your ranking on Google and other search engines.
- Online Awards: I want to be your go-to source for upcoming online awards that can benefit your nonprofit. If you hear about an award that I have not posted about please let me know so I can share it everyone.
- Featured Fundraiser: Every month (or so) I highlight different fundraisers from a broad range of career levels and backgrounds. I operate entirely on referral, so keep your ears open for someone you think I should feature.
- Online Fundraising Campaigns: In an effort to create best practices and industry standards for online giving, I’m collecting stories about what does and does not work in online fundraising. If you have participated in a successful campaign or know of anyone who has, please share your observations.
The Nonprofit Carnival
Every month a different blogger will post a link to a number of blog posts about nonprofits and giving. This March 31 I will be hosting the The Nonprofit Carnival. If you run a blog for or about nonprofits or fundraising, submit you post at blogcarnival.com or at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will try my best to include it in this month’s post. Closing date for submissions is March 28.