I wanted to take a minute and wish everyone a happy New Year. This was my first full year of blogging and you have been tremendous. I have been overwhelmed with the brilliant comments and emails that I received from you. You have challenged me to think creatively and continue to find useful content.
A great big thank you to long time my readers! I also want to say thank you to a couple of bloggers that have been great encouragers throughout the process, it is great to be a part of the nonprofit/fundraising blogging community. Finally I’ll close with a few of my favorite posts from the year.
- Roger Carr, Everyday Giving
- Phil Cubeta, Gift Hub
- Peter Deitz, Social Actions
- John Haydon, CorporateDollar.org
- Joe Waters, Selfish Giving
Favorite Posts this Year:
- All Donors as Major Donors
- Fourth Leg of the Donor Pyramid
- Faith or Fundraising
- Prospecting New and Existing Donors
Thanks for a great year, see you in 2009!